Sunday 29 January 2012

Travel Guide...?




After leafing not 1/2 way through Gerhard Richter's Atlas earlier in a bookshop waiting for insp26 (and infringing countless copyrights by using phone photos of the mans' own stolen and appropriated stills, taken from a book I hadn't paid for), I remembered that 2 weeks ago, alone in a room with some scraps of a 'book' waiting to be assembled, I had taken some less than great quality photographs (indeed using a popular Mac-application!), for the purpose of display here while my scanner taunts me in exile.






Here are some, sincere enough apologies to mention the terrible quality, evidently not sincere enough to prevent me in sharing.





Despite confusing and annoying angles, due in part to reflected light from Mac's display and the slightly landscaped framing of the Photobooth, the idealised final book of a thing will be in portrait format.




At this point we're really looking at the invertebrate's shell.






I regret insisting on appearing so, so facially in the things, but again, not enough to (untidily I fear) crop myself out or re-take.



So that's where it's at. There are more pages of course, but these are the lucky scamps that got to be backlit up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment