It's been quite a whirlwind, this last week and a bit, I've certainly been caught up in something (more to follow..), but, that's not why it's taken me some 380 or so days to post these photos from J.
Back in January last year I was in Abercastle in Pembroke, for my father's 50th birthday. Isolated, chilly, watching films, walking and reading, I conversed with J trans-continental-style, via iMessage, about a possible project to keep me busy creatively, whilst on the tedious job-hunt.
I first floated the idea
here , and again mentioned it in another hopeful, surprisingly
chirpy post here.
Since I'm here again, a year later, job-seeking in the Swansea valley, and he is still where he is, I thought about them naturally, those 8 photos he shared with me, before doubtless getting bored of my inability to post things in a timely manner!
Nevertheless, it was a joy to receive a little bit of an alien continent each day, a look into the life of someone I care about deeply. Thanks J and thank you for the captions too.
 |
| January 8th (2013) |
 |
| January 9th, The sun setting on a shopping mall in HK. |
 |
| January 10th, To ride the ride MTR to work. It costs roughly 47p ($5.9) in British money. |
 |
January 11th Over looking the shops in Tsim Sha Tsui (or nick named TST for short) in Hong Kong.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment