Sunday, 8 February 2015

February 2014


I said the other day (here) that I planned to post a run-down by month of my year in pictures, 2014. I started out way back at the end of January last year, over a year ago, with some pictures of that month (which I added a couple of extra shots to this morn), and, in Helen-time, here is the second month of last year.... Quite un Helen-like, it's light on the words today, for your pleasure.


February 1st 2014, Swansea (shopping for lightbox parts!). 







Oh dog!




February 2nd, trip to Pembrey (Black mountains en route).





























Between the above and the following (and mentioned in image here, my most viewed post (??)), this happened on February the 6th, in my bedroom in Ystradgynlais.





February 10-12th, ECTARC interview, Cardiff.


















February 15th, Port Eynon bay, Gower Peninsula.

























































Churned-up-winter-storm-sea.












Salt House.


Oxwich Bird hide, around the coast a little from PE bay.












February 16th, Brecon Beacons National park, cuppa by a small waterfall.



















Old room views.



February 17th, Interview at CDSM in Swansea. 








February 18th, Ystradgynlais.









That was February last year, I think we can agree, some of that was beauty.


A last, February 28th, Ystrad again.




Enjoy your respective Sun-days!